4 minutes to read
Live Event: Meet Everyday Health Editor Kim Richardson
Disclaimer: This post contains information and links about products from one or more of our sponsors. RN2writer makes money any time you click one of these links and then make a purchase. To read our full Advertising & Affiliate Disclaimer, click here.
WHO: Kim Richardson, Everyday Health’s editorial director of medical affairs and former WebMD blogs editor
WHAT: Live Zoom Event + recording + transcript
WHEN: Friday, July 22, 3:00 p.m. Eastern time
COST: Free for RN2writer STAT members
During this live event, Ms. Richardson will share how she accidentally stumbled into the editorial field and left her corporate event production career to become a full-time editor – first at WebMD and now at Everyday Health. It’s a story that should resonate with aspiring nurse writers and other clinicians in the audience, who likewise may have little or no previous writing experience or background. After the interview portion of the event, Ms. Richardson will field questions from attendees on topics like:
- What attributes endear freelance writers to editors
- What the content production cycle looks like at digital publications like Everyday Health
- How to self-edit your work to turn in the cleanest possible drafts
…and much more!
This event is FREE for RN2writer STAT members. Learn more about all the benefits of this affordable membership, including:
- Twice-weekly coaching sessions for all levels of freelance health writers – so you can feel confident working with major healthcare brands and publications
- New video training every month on topics like “How to Write Great Content” and “How to Use Media Kits to Write Better Queries” to elevate your skills
- Quarterly live events with experts like Kim Richardson to give you the inside scoop on how to become an editor’s go-to freelancer
- Advanced freelancing course: RN2writer STAT: Next-Level Coaching to Grow Your Business to Six Figures Faster so you can land five-figure gigs with ease
- Private forum community to network with other nurse writers
- Weekly Thrive Thursday newsletter to keep you motivated in your writing career
…plus the ongoing practical and moral support you need to create a sustainable income from writing, grow your career, and find a peaceful work/life balance again.